Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolutions

Lose weight?...nope

try to be nice?... nope, I'm already nice he he

cut down on coffee?... not a chance

I don't usually make resolutions, but I do like to set goals for myself and take on new challenges.
For this year, I want to achieve three things.

First thing, will be to hone my spinning skills and I have a couple of wool fleeces here to do that with – yah!

Next thing, is to get my website up and running. I have the domain, but nothing's on it yet L It'll be an exercise in motivation learning what all is involved with that too.

Lastly, I want to do a whole lot more designing. I've only been releasing one pattern every two months... I want to try to double that this year. Actually, I also released a free pattern called Radial Heat Cowl! So, I did a little better than one every two months. I hope I'm not jinxing myself by setting that goal, and I want to do my best to not let myself down.

I have a couple of designs waiting to be written into proper format, then the testing has to be done. The editing and testing take quite a bit of time. My current design is being tested by a lovely group of ladies and I can't wait to see their results!

In 2010 designs released were the Voyageur hat, Whispering Wings, then Lush Lace Stole. The lush hat followed that, then the Chele Lace Hat & Scarf set. The last one was the Spirit Mobius... and let's not forget the cowl.


No comments:

Post a Comment